[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: svn structure : idea

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: svn structure : idea
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:14:53 +1100

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 23:26 +0100, Maat wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Now we have svn we could use it to have an organization easier to use :
>
> -- one repository (with trunk/tags/branches) for core structure (with at
> least phpgwapi, setup, admin, preferences, calendar and perhaps other
> core parts inside) so that one svn checkout with no need to change or
> move things brings a working phpgroupware instance

I would expand this to be the following modules

phpgroupware
phpgwapi
setup
admin
preferences
addressbook
calendar
filemanager
notes
todo
1mail - whatever the common email module is decided to be

> -- one repository (with trunk/tags/branches) for each "non core" module
>
> => that would be easier to start playing with phpgroupware source
>
> what d'you think of that ?

As we discussed this on IRC, I think it is a good idea, even I think if
a developer can't use mv we have bigger problems :)