Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] svn structure : idea

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] svn structure : idea
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:32:01 -0600

should I go dig out the arguments for including cvs dirs in the
tarballs in the first place  or do we need to have the whole
discussion again?

to sum it up, it's less about version control and more about speed of
applying updates and easy preservation of minor customizations.  more
like an update/patching engine than version control