Re: Copyright, licences, etc. Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] [Fwd: phpgro

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: Re: Copyright, licences, etc. Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] [Fwd: phpgroupware_0.9.16.012+dfsg-1_i386.changes REJECTED]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:18:41 +0100

FYI, I have completed my review and the result can be found in the
*.copyright files available in the patch at :
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/phpgroupware/phpgroupware_0.9.16.012+dfsg-1.diff.gz

In short, for licenses, phpgwapi = LGPL + bits of GPL
rest is GPL with bits of LGPL, and sometimes MPL, or BSD may be found
locally...

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER <address@hidden> (*NEW ADDRESS*)