Re: tarball anyone? :)

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: tarball anyone? :)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:57:24 -0000

> The only problem is that I can't download it from cvs.
Me neither.

My error message:
cvs [update aborted]: connect to dark.x.dtu.dk(dark.x.dtu.dk):2401 failed:
An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Not sure what or why, but hope this error gives someone some insight.

The CVS used to be reliable, I have a mildy recent version (within one
week), but someone probably has better (mine doesn't build), but CVS should
be fixed really.

I replied once, but it doesn't seem to have got through.

Ginge