Re: tarball anyone? :)

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: tarball anyone? :)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:50:04 +0100

On Wednesday 11 December 2002 16:57, Neil Mitchell wrote:
> Not sure what or why, but hope this error gives someone some insight.

Right now I'm also getting error messages, although it worked a few days ago.
I'm not sure what's the problem with the CVS but since we're using the
ClanLib CVS server I guess that there'll be someone already working on the
problem.

> The CVS used to be reliable, I have a mildy recent version (within one
> week), but someone probably has better (mine doesn't build), but CVS should
> be fixed really.

The version I've got in my tree compiles clean and if I didn't overlook any
CVS messages it should be up to date.

Bye David