Re: tutorial complete, now what?

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: tutorial complete, now what?
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 13:55:13 +0200

Michele Alessandrini <address@hidden> writes:

> I saw the many levels in data/levels/playable, but they are a mess
> of stuff without any order. Will they be organized (through islands
> from without the game) in later versions?

Yep. The playable/ subdirectry is after all just the place where all
levels that might be playable or are easily fixable to make them
playable get placed.

wip/ is the place for levels that might be used as a basis for a new
level, but don't contain any puzzles or anything, so are not playable
at all.

testing/ is the place for stuff that is used for testing actions and
other things.

and finally stuff that is named after the island name, is stuff that
is hooked up into the game.

An additional section with contrib levels will follow sooner or later
for all those levels that didn't fit into any island, but might still
be worth a play.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927