AW: AW: AW: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32

From: Fischer, Björn Christoph
Subject: AW: AW: AW: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:58:38 +0200

> You could send me your file without gettext support so I may
> test it on
> a few more windows installations. On the other hand I don't like the
> idea of a release without gettext very much. Seems like I can't avoid
> booting windows to try it out myself. ;-)

Well, I think an english Pingus is better than no Pingus, isn't it :-)?

> Did you use the current CVS as base? If not please do, the changes
> sinces 0.6.0 shouldn't break anything, they are mostly spelling fixes
> and I don't see any reason why we shouldn't include them
> beside the fact
> that the windows version will be more recent then the linux
> version. We
> could call it 0.6.1-pre1 and add a source patch for linux...

I used the 0.6.0 source tarball and applied the changes I described. I'm
afraid the current CVS version doesn't compile because of some
libintl/gettext linker errors. I will commit the compiler output tonight or
tomorrow.

Greetings

Björn