Re: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32
Date: 05 Jun 2003 17:55:34 +0200

Am Don, 2003-06-05 um 16.58 schrieb "Fischer, Björn Christoph":
> Well, I think an english Pingus is better than no Pingus, isn't it :-)?

Yes and no. We've got translations into a few languages and there's gone
work into them, so it should be possible to use them.

> I used the 0.6.0 source tarball and applied the changes I described. I'm
> afraid the current CVS version doesn't compile because of some
> libintl/gettext linker errors. I will commit the compiler output tonight or
> tomorrow.

Just set HAVE_GETTEXT=0 ENABLE_NLS=0 in win32/config.h and compile
again? Or search for a way to get it compiling with gettext enabled, I'm
far from being experienced with VC++ at all.

Bye David