RE:New win32 binaries with console

From: Tacvek
Subject: RE:New win32 binaries with console
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:01:27 -0400

well the debug version works, without crashes, I have not had a chance to
test the release version fully. all crashed including an editor crash i
failed to report seem to rleate to the shift of focus in the full screen
version. I will update this group on any further problems i discover. It
appears that the win 32 binary will soon be releaseable.  I hope that a
workaround can be found for the current oppening of a new window, but for
now that works. :)