Feature

From: pluh
Subject: Feature
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:29:39 +0100

I tried to play the pingus game and I like it. But the "new" (in
comparison with lemmings i guess?) jumper character brought me to some
idea. It sure is annoying to click on every penguin when you want him
to make a jump. If there are 20 of them it starts to be a click-fest
rather than a logic game. So it would be great to make
some kind of gates where every penguin receives a certain abillity if
he walks by ( it could also be some ability, there will simply
stand a penguin who will give parachute (or whatever) to every passing
colleague). What do you think about it? Would it be possible to
implement it?

Jakub Hozak