Re: AW: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Memory leak in Pingus 0.7.2

From: Simon Bachmann
Subject: Re: AW: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Memory leak in Pingus 0.7.2
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:46:40 +0000

address@hidden wrote:
-- Originalnachricht --
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:04:24 -0500
From: "Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Memory leak in Pingus 0.7.2

On Jan 9, 2008 2:10 PM, Simon Bachmann <address@hidden> wrote:

 From what I observed, this happens when actually playing a level, while
when displaying the start screen, level selection screen, etc. memory
usage does not increase (but does not decrease either).
Can you also tell me which level(s) you experienced this with?

Would have to test this (I'm not on my PC right now) to be sure, but I would
say with all levels.
I tested about 10 levels (story and halloween levelset), i can confirm that memory grows with all of them.

From what I observed, it seems that there's no increase in memory usage while pingus are just walking around, while there is when they come out, do some action, get squashed, or come to the exit.

--
Libre Software:

Sunrise ADSL mit automatischer Installation - die einfachste Art, ins schnelle
Internet einzusteigen. Ab CHF 9.90 pro Monat. http://www.sunrise.ch/adsl