Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus 0.7.6 - Xmas 2011

From: Josh Dye
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus 0.7.6 - Xmas 2011
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:23:50 -0800

Well, I already committed a patch for the datadir thing- 3 tries to get it
right, but it works now.

Great work on the RGBA blitter, it works.  Don't look exactly the same as in
linux- but it works...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/screenshot20111229at110.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/screenshot20111229at110.jpg/

This is probably enough for Jonas to do a new build.

BTW-- Jonas, could you adds 'i386' to your dmg name, so I can upload my x86_64
build and?

BTW-- Ingo, please add Jonas and I to the credits.