plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] Release Schedule

From: Drew Northup
Subject: [Plex86-devel] Release Schedule
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:15:34 -0400

I'm hopeful that we will be able to make a beta release of Plex86 available
by the end of August.  It should include support for:
the following patches against Bochs: SDL Support Updates, VGA & CMOS Plug-in
Updates, CD-ROM & HDD Device Updates, and the NE2000 network device in LINUX
(anyone tested it out?); Plain vanilla LINUX kernel support; the latest
version of the dynamic translation code; and the latest config file format.
Comments & questions welcome.
--RvnPhnx

Drew Northup, N1XIM