proofreaders

Re: Korean alphabet

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Korean alphabet
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dear Steve Simonet and all the people in the list:

I have the same problem. The list should be a clean
place for GNU not commercial. The Korean email which I
cannot read either seems to be the advertisement or
the bulk email. Maybe there is someone who
deliberately intents to create the legpull. Or perhaps
his computer was crashed by the virus. Because I
cannot read the content of the Korean email, I am not
sure what the email is, promotion, commercial or
something else. But the sender of those emails should
be warned. We should boyscott this kind of action.

Fei Nan
address@hidden