Re: [Protux-devel] Re: Protux based studio

From: David Bain
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Re: Protux based studio
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 04:43:15 +0100 (BST)

 Thanks Luciano for the info.
Based on your input I have created this summary

Midiman Sound Card Delta 66
http://midiman.com/products/m-audio/delta66.php
PCI Digital Recording Interface:
 $400 (20bit so that I won't need compressor)
Mackie:$500 (second hand at ebay)
Mic:$200
Earphones:$100
Computer with good Speakers: $1200
=====================================
Total cost:US$2400

note this price does not include sound proofing a room
or cables

--- Luciano Giordana <address@hidden>
wrote: > First of all, sorry by the delay in this
reply,

=====
David Bain
Internet and Networking