Re: [Protux-devel] Strange LCD after rm -Rf ~/protuxproject

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Strange LCD after rm -Rf ~/protuxproject
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:49:57 +0100

On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 00:06:41 +0000
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> make this :
>
> rm -Rf ~/protuxproject
>
> and run protux
>
> the LCD will become strange. I believe this is something related to the
> ProjectManager improvements, because I isolated the changes on there
> and it is only happening with them.

fixed... that was a well hidden nasty bug. In fact the bug was there even if
there was a ~/protuxprojects directory, it just didn't mess up the LCD in this
case.

thanks for spotting this.

/Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc