[Protux-devel] MUTING Tracks REQUEST

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] MUTING Tracks REQUEST
Date: 21 Jan 2003 18:26:59 -0200

Guys,

It just occured to me. whenever you SET a TRACK MUTE or SOLO, the
selected tracks should change colors. let me a more detailed
descriptions.

1. I have 2 tracks. with 3 takes on the first one and 2 on the second
one. I select the first track SOLO. The SOLO LED should light up AND the
takes on that track should change colors (as it does when you SELECT a
take, you know what I mean?). The other track should be grayed out.

2. I deselect SOLO. and I MUTE the same track. This time, all of its
TAKES/CLIPS should also change colors as it does when you only MUTE a
TAKE. . . .

RFC.
Fabio.