Re: [Protux-devel] bug reporting system

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] bug reporting system
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:36:17 +0100

Am Dienstag 21 Januar 2003 08:05 nachmittags/abends schrieb Martin Herren:
> Hej,
>
> cool, someone (probably Reinhard ?) has activated the bug-report system !
> So it will be time to begin to use it (there is already one bug
> registered). I think it will be necessary to activate it on libmustux and
> Mustache as well.

Yes, I registered one of the bugs of the BUGLIST file to test if it works.
And it seems so! :-)

I will shift all other bugs and activate the other report systems ASAP
(probably tomorrow).

And finally I would announce the new 'mustux-devel' list ... so go on and
subscribe to the list! :-)

greetings
Reinhard