Re: [Protux-devel] Stuff to work on, undo??

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Stuff to work on, undo??
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:00:37 +0200

address@hidden, address@hidden schrieb am 15.09.03 11:44:17:

> On Monday 15 September 2003 11:40, you wrote:
> > address@hidden, address@hidden schrieb am 15.09.03
> 10:52:36:
> > > What has to be done before 0.20.0 can be out Luciano? And what are you
> > > working on?
> > > I don't know what to do on protux now, and there's nothing in the TASKS
> > > file at the moment. The only thing I know to do at the moment is only
> > > Peak related, and thats only some code improvement, not much at all....
> > >
> > > Should I work on pthreads in Mixer?
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > just an idea ... what about working on undo-stuff ?
>
> Hehehe, you'r kidding, aren't you?

:-)) No! I never kidding!!! hehehe ;-))

> But serious, I have no idea how undo-stuff should work, but if somebody can
> give me a tip, shure, I'll want to give it a try..

Unfortunatelly I'm just a simple user with lots of ideas and wishes, but no
programming skill.
And one of the first feature requests, I noticed on other apps, is mostly about
having undo capabilities, so I think it is an important task, but maybe there
are other tasks with much higher priority?

But there is an already opened discussion about undo ... did you noticed?
http://mail.nongnu.org/archive/html/protux-devel/2003-07/msg00096.html
Maybe this will give you a starting point?

greetings
Reinhard