Re: [Protux-devel] Stuff to work on, undo??

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Stuff to work on, undo??
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:54:06 +0200

Hi,

some weeks ago I send a message about some problems (jmb, region, >W>E), but
haven't add this to BUGLIST so far, because I wanted to discuss this first here
on the list.

So I will add this message here too (see below).

greetings
Reinhard

---------------------------------
Hi,

some weeks ago I noticed that sometimes JMB isn't working no longer.
So please check out this procedure:
Use the  Alt+Tab combination to activate another application and then return
to protux by the same way. And JMb stopped working, right?
The only possibility I found out to restore JMB is to do a <<K>> or [K] action
first.

Also I can mark region start and mark region end, but there is no visual
feedback in MTA.

And finally, work on previous edge every time jumps back to begin of MTA.

greetings
Reinhard