Re: [Protux-devel] Stuff to work on, undo??

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Stuff to work on, undo??
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:36:28 -0300

> Hhhmmm ... this is somewhat I don't understand. I'm not sure this is a
> useful way of editing audio ... Can you please give an example when you
> need such a function.
> Normally I would like to select a region just to be deleted, copied or
> would apply some filter to it ... RFC please ;-)

sometimes it is common for a user who wants to generates a "demo", by
concaneting different
parts of a same project, or to have a glue of rendered project in several
different parts without
having to render each one separatedly. Then he define several regions and
render all of them
into a single preview file.