[Protux-devel] BUGLIST update

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] BUGLIST update
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:40:29 +0200

Time to use the BUGLIST :-)

I've tried to gather all the bugs reported on protux-devel. I've all put them
into the BUGLIST. Please, if you fix a bug, remove it or mark it with
--fixed, or if you find a new one, add it to the buglist!
Hopefully we aren't allready working on the same bug :-)

So take a look at the BUGLIST to see which bugs needs to be worked on.
(Ehm, probably we've to use a tag like: working on it?? in buglist to avoid
duplicate work?)

Greetz,

Remon