[Protux-devel] MustuxAudioBus, FileBrowser...

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] MustuxAudioBus, FileBrowser...
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:08:25 +0200

Luciano,

FileBrowser stuff is defenately nothing for me, but well I tried :-).

So I started to look at something else, and saw that MustuxAudioBus
Bus::get_levels wasn't implemented yet.

If you've allready done it, then I did it for nothing, but if you didn't then
I'll be happy to upload my work, and update BusMonitor to make use of it.

Sorry if I'm interrupting your work, but I don't know what to work on at the
moment....
(And I still do not like the filebrowser stuff, although I get used to
it :-) )

Greetings,

Remon