Re: [Protux-devel] Change of autoconf strategy in CVS

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Change of autoconf strategy in CVS
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:28:32 +0100

rsff wrote:
Martin,

Please don't forget to update the files INSTALL and README with the
apropriate changes. I don't think I have the competece to add all this.
If changes go smoothly, i'll change the info in the Protux-Site.

Ooops, i'll do that.
I have also to actualize ChangeLog about the latest praf changes.

thanks for reminding me

/Martin