[Protux-devel] Still alive ;-)

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] Still alive ;-)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:46:53 +0100

Hi all,

I've been a bit silent last weeks even didn't respond to some of your mails.
The reason is that I per abuse removed the emailadres I used for the mailing
lists. Was wondering for a couple of weeks if the mailinglists were dead, but
it was all my stupidity :-(

Thanks for signing my key, and Fabio: congratulations with your graduation
(sorry for being so late saying it...)

I've lately been very busy with all kind of work, but meanwhile tried to
upload protux 0.20.1 to the download area. It didn't work, and I visited
savannah again today if there was an update on how to upload files.
The good news is, it is finally possible to upload files again, and the bad
news is, only project admins can do so, and I'm not a project admin.
Can one of you 2 do this for me please? (Reinhard, Giordana?)

A lot of people grab the stable release from my home server, but as it is a
DSL connection, it's not suited as a download server....

Again my apologies for being so silent, and hopefully I get more time to work
on protux again.

Greetings,

Remon

P.S. Nice job on the "Fatty Lady" ;-)