[Protux-devel] Dumping autostuff and namespaces

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Dumping autostuff and namespaces
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:45:54 -0200

Besides the great job that Martin has done recently, providing ways to
make protux smoothly compile in many distros, I will start a gradual
process of migration from autosutff to qmake scritps. QMake is more
appropriate for qt based projects, it is also robust in the sense of
recompilation in many distros, it is better supported in kdevelop,
easier maintenance and it has a nice syntax.

Also, I will start changing namespaces to singleton classes, since the
visibilty is more controllable and it can be easly subclassed.

--
Luciano Domenico Giordana
Software Engineer - Goodyear do Brasil - http://www.goodyear.com.br