[Protux-devel] Chaning plan

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Chaning plan
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:32:47 -0200

The current plan for protux is to develop MUE as a must for next
realease. Since this is a very hard work, and I really am out-of-time
to do so, I am changing the plan so we can put a basic Undo engine ,
thus a new realease, before end of year.

The ideia is to implement a a SAW-PLUS-LIKE undo engine (very poor)
which will offer the basic of undo engine. In a mid-term future, the
planned MUE will be implemented.

This way, people will not have to wait so much for a new release.

This basic engine just save the schemas in the hard disk, and bring
them back upon the undo action. User configure a maximum level of
undos (by changing .protuxrc) and it works fine for most of
situations.

Regards

--
Luciano Domenico Giordana