pspp-dev

Re: Logo prototype

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Logo prototype
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:12:01 +0800

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 01:25:12PM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     "P.C.J.G. Brunier" <address@hidden> writes:

     > Finally it's weekend. I've made some changes to pspp3.
     > The new one is called pspp3_2.png
     > Possibly we can put this one online.

     I think this version is an improvement.  Thanks!

It's an improvement, but needs more work, I think.

To me it looks like the `U' of GNU on the left hand side is narrower
than the rest of the letters.  Probably an optical illusion, but
nevertheless, it looks wrong.

The 'www.gnu.org' seems cramped up towards the bottom left hand
corner. Maybe it could be centred a bit.

Further, to address one of my own personal agenda, (my campaign
against URL curtailment) I'd like to see the schema specified rather
than just a host/domain name; ie http://www.gnu.org

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3