pspp-dev

Re: Logo prototype

From: Jaap-Andre de Hoop
Subject: Re: Logo prototype
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:55:37 +0100

At 11:12 22-01-2005, you wrote:
On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 01:25:12PM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     "P.C.J.G. Brunier" <address@hidden> writes:

     > Finally it's weekend. I've made some changes to pspp3.
     > The new one is called pspp3_2.png
     > Possibly we can put this one online.

yes. that is what I ment. I think it is an improvement. Maybe some colorchangement ;-)

Further, to address one of my own personal agenda, (my campaign
against URL curtailment) I'd like to see the schema specified rather
than just a host/domain name; ie http://www.gnu.org

I'm not in favor for this. I think that those http take the attention too much form pspp.

4 characters pspp, about 20 characters gnu.

Jaap-Andre