pspp-dev

PSPP and character sets

From: Andreas Steichardt
Subject: PSPP and character sets
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:51:36 +0100

HI!

I guess this should go to a pspp-users list but unfortunately there isn't any
users list ;).
I will have to create japanese/korean spss files (for SPSS 11.5) in the near
future and now i wonder if that's supported by pspp. I grepped a bit in the
source and didn't find anything which was really promising. So the big
question is: Does PSPP support such character sets?
And a second question: I found some posts in the archives which indicated that
there will be a new release in the near future. When can we expect this new
release? In a week, a month or in a year? ;)

Regards,

 Andreas Streichardt