pspp-dev

Re: New developer

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: New developer
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 13:25:18 -0800

"Julio César Gómez" <address@hidden> writes:

> I am a computer science student at University of Oviedo (Spain) and I
> have to develop a pspp user interface as my career final proyect. I am
> just begining with it so in this moment I have not too much
> information about the proyect, only what I could read in the pspp web
> page, so I will be very grateful to anyone who can help me giving me
> any useful information apart from the web page or so. I don't know if
> it is the correct way to ask for it, so if it wasn't I only can say
> sorry.

We're always happy to welcome new developers into the PSPP
project.

Have you downloaded the source code from CVS yet?  That's where
you'll find most of the information on PSPP.

What kind of an interface are you planning to implement?  We
already have a GUI in the works, based on GTK+.  It is
incomplete, so it could use some attention if you have time.
--
"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver."