pspp-dev

Re: New developer

From: Julio César Gómez
Subject: Re: New developer
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:38:17 +0100

Do you think it is useful to have both KDE and GTK+ GUIs for a
single program?  I am not sure that there is much point to it.

By the way, please keep the CC to pspp-dev so that everyone on
the list can help out.
--
Ben Pfaff
address@hidden

I have thought to use KDE to avoid 'copying' a developed project or in this case a project which is being developed and because with two environment it will give anybody the option to chose which environment prefers, but what do you think it is better? Should I develop it using KDE or GTK+? Suggest me, please.