pspp-dev

Re: copious errors compiling on netbsd

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: copious errors compiling on netbsd
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 23:25:16 -0400

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 10:56:54PM -0400, Jason Stover wrote:
> NetBSD 3.1, alpha architecture, strange locations for
> libs and includes, configured --without-gui. You can see the errors at
>
> http://www.sakla.net/netbsd-makeout.txt

Looking at the errors, I see a lot of this kind of thing:

/sys/pkg/include/ncurses.h:320: error: conflicting types for `attr_t'
/usr/include/curses.h:49: error: previous declaration of `attr_t'

On this system, the more recent file with the declaration is
/sys/pkg/include/ncurses.h,
not /usr/include/curses.h.

Is this something the configure script should handle, or is it
an idiosyncrasy the user should be taking care of?