pspp-dev

Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now available

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now available
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:11:39 -0700

I took a quick look at this tonight.

There are errors in 4 functions in lib/gtksheet/gtkitementry.c.
At first glance, I do not think that any of them is very
difficult to fix:

        - gtk_entry_real_insert_text: I suspect that this
          function could essentially be replaced by a single call
          to gtk_entry_buffer_insert_text in the later GTK+.

        - gtk_entry_real_delete_text: Ditto, with
          gtk_entry_buffer_delete_text.

        - gtk_entry_retrieve_surrounding_cb: I think that this
          function could use gtk_entry_buffer_get_text and
          gtk_entry_buffer_get_bytes.

        - gtk_entry_create_layout: Ditto, plus the call to
          g_utf8_strlen could become a call to
          gtk_entry_buffer_get_length.

I don't have time tonight to explore further.