pspp-dev

Re: redone SVG desktop logo

From: bojo42
Subject: Re: redone SVG desktop logo
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 15:31:17 +0100

Hmmm, sorry i am not quite happy with the new SVG in Git, as i also
rescale it to 48x48 in Inkscape, since all other GNOME icons seems to be
made for that, because it scales better to 48x48 and 64x64. I also
rearranged the objects a bit and converted the alpha background of the
rectangle to white (like in the website logo and for better contrast).

So it would be nice if you can review the mailed SVG a bit more in
detail and maybe rebase the font changes on that one. On a side note i
think the white "S" is good for a similar look to the splash, but
probably not the best for readability in small desktop icons.

Cheers.