pspp-dev

Re: .zsav

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: .zsav
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 00:08:02 -0700 (PDT)

I tried reinstalling the software, or testing with an earlier version (v21), however, had no results.

At some point I thought to try an older version, but I remembered that only since version 21 is supported zsav file. The funny thing is that despite not find another type of file handles in the registry SPSS (regedit), eg files *.dta Stata anyway is recognized by SPSS (and gives it an icon).

Regards
--
Bastián Díaz