pspp-users

Acessing the GUI

From: thekingofcheap
Subject: Acessing the GUI
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 13:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, I am a student taking a statistics course and found PSPP as an
alternative to SPSS (I run Ubuntu).

I've downloaded and installed PSPP through the repos but I can't figure out
how to access the GUI.  Somewhere I saw the command "psppire" but my
terminal didn't recognize it.  Is there another way?  I know I must sound
dumb, but I've searched around and found nothing.