pspp-users

Re: Export output

From: kimberlite
Subject: Re: Export output
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 20:58:21 +0200

Hi Jacky and hello to all on the board,

I am also using (testing) pspp 0.7. ... compilled on a Ubuntu desktop (and I am also newby to pspp). The html output capability of pspp is very useful. However it works in batch mode or command line mode. Write your program in your favourite text editor than issue the following command in a terminal. In windows: -> start -> run -> enter "cmd" (without quotes) than:

pspp - o 'youroutput.html' YOURSPS.PROGRAM

than you can open "youroutput.html" file in a browser. After checking the result you can copy all text to excel or open office spreadsheet. (Personally I use OOO and Gnumeric). I found pspp a very powerful tool, although its GUI needs to be polished. (Note that 0.7 ... versions are not officialy released yet.)

Bests,

Kimberlite

Jacky Choo írta:
Hi,
I have another question on exporting output besides the select cases question below. I am unable to copy the output from the output window. What are the ways to export the output so that I can put the data in Excel? Many thanks
Jack