pspp-users

Re: Export output

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Export output
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:42:27 -0700

kimberlite <address@hidden> writes:

> I am also using (testing) pspp 0.7. ... compilled on a Ubuntu desktop
> (and I am also newby to pspp). The html output capability of pspp is
> very useful. However it works in batch mode or command line
> mode. Write your program in your favourite text editor than issue the
> following command in a terminal. In windows: -> start -> run -> enter
> "cmd" (without quotes) than:
>
> pspp - o 'youroutput.html' YOURSPS.PROGRAM

With recent PSPP you should be able to export your output to
several different formats using File|Export from the output
viewer window.  (Be sure to select the format itself from the
drop-down box in the window that appears.  It doesn't yet pick
the format automatically based on the extension.)
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org