pspp-users

Re: New Debian packaging effort

From: bojo42
Subject: Re: New Debian packaging effort
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:14:17 +0100

What i just thought about after uploading is that i would be nice if you
could include 48x48 logo, cause that's where the imagemagick build
dependency comes from. And doing scale down with SVG looks probably
sharper and better then converting PNGs.

Shipping a good looking logo is probably much more important with the
new launcher/window selection handling in GNOME Shell and Ubuntu's
Unity.

Cheers

Bojo42