pspp-users

Re: PSPP on CentOS

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: PSPP on CentOS
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 07:32:02 -0600

CentOS /RHEL are based on a version of fedora.  CentOS 6 is based on
Fedora 13 or 14, so a package from Fedora 23 is no more use to me than
an Ubuntu package.

I'll have to continue using the Windows version of PSPP until I upgrade
to CentOS 7 someday.

-Alan

--

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

+815.588.3846 (Office)
+267.334.4143 (Mobile)

http://www.alanmead.org

I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe...
functions on fire in a copy of Orion.
I watched C-Sharp glitter in the dark near a programmable gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like Ruby... on... Rails... Time for Pi.

          --"The Register" user Alister, applying the famous
            "Blade Runner" speech to software development