pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Complete rewrite of the mainwin module

From: NICOLOVICI Xavier
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Complete rewrite of the mainwin module
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:34:07 +0200

Good, thanks Juliem, I will install your patch against my development tree and
commit changes.

My dev tree has also evolved a lot as I'm coding the saving feature for the
Cron system. I've been also forced to make some changes to various classes
definitions and implementations. Hope there is not too much conflict with your
patch, if not, my responsability to solve conflicts ;-)

Ok, there is something that I did not look at, is the Scheduler widgets pane of
the Scheduler property. Do you have already think about a design for that
Julien?
For information, I've added a new status to Scheduler objects, the recurrence
one. Then, if a Scheduler is recurrent, then it will map to the Cron system,
and if it's not, then it will map to At. What do u think? If you feel OK with
that, the Scheduler widget should reflect this state with something like a
checkbox, I think.

One remark, if the Scheduler is inactive (no matter if it's recurrent or not),
it will be saved into a PyAtCron RC file. That way, we are able to store
inactive task without adding comments or stuff like that in Cron system files.

Bye, and happy coding.

Xavier