qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Changing RTC from UTC to local time

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Changing RTC from UTC to local time
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:51:03 +0200

My initial idea was to set local time as the default, as it is the case for most OSes. But I knew that many Unix users would not like that.

Before there is support for a configuration file, I can add a default mode where QEMU scans the partition table and switches to localtime if the boot partition is of FAT type (I don't know how to probe for NTFS yet). But there are still problems with the CDROMs.

Fabrice.