qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Icon proposal: a carnival mask

From: John R. Hogerhuis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Icon proposal: a carnival mask
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 22:40:16 -0700

Masks and clowns give me the creeps. And the Carnival thing won't make
sense to anyone in the U.S. Here, carnivals have more of a history of
being freak shows and in modern times, just a traveling bunch of cheap
imitations of big amusement park rides.

I like the Cheetah idea better, but I think there is Free Pascal
compiler that uses the Cheetah mascot.

Maybe a Gazelle, or a racecar or jackrabbit...

Hey an Emu is pretty fast. At least it feels fast if one is chasing
after you...

Get it, Q-emu