qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Mac OS X Port

From: Leigh Dyer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Mac OS X Port
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 11:22:34 +1000

On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 00:56 +0200, Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Here is a patch against the Qemu CVS makes Mac OS X able to run
> Qemu.It was mainly done by Matt Reda and I. Now Qemu/Mac OS X is able
> toboot the linux-test image, the freedos image, the netbsd image
> andeven the ReactOS image from the FreeOSZoo.

Great work - I've just successfully installed a Debian Woody system from
scratch on my Powerbook running OS X 10.3, and everything worked exactly
as I'd expect it to. The only small thing I found was that the left and
right cursor keys seem to be reversed: ie: at a bash prompt, pushing
left moves the cursor to the right, and vice versa.

Besides this tiny glitch, it's been fantastic so far. I'll let you know
if I find any other problems.

Thanks
Leigh