qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] gentoo disk image for QEmu

From: Jérôme Bouat
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] gentoo disk image for QEmu
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:55:49 +0100

Here is what did my scripts in order to install the bootloader :
---
/sbin/losetup $(loop_device_2) $(disk_image).tmp && \
mount -t proc none $(tree)/proc && \
$(chroot) $(tree) /bin/bash install_grub.sh && \
/sbin/losetup -d $(loop_device_2) && \
---

with 'install_grub.sh':
---
/usr/sbin/env-update && source /etc/profile &&
echo using this device map for GRUB: &&
echo --- &&
cat dev.map &&
echo --- &&
grub --device-map=dev.map <<END
root (hd0,0)
setup (hd0)
END
---

But it never worked. Could your tool help me ?