qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] tun/tap networking: patch for existing tun

From: Henrik Nordstrom
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] tun/tap networking: patch for existing tun
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 12:24:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005, Jean-Christian de Rivaz wrote:

Yes. This is just an update of my first patch posted the 13 january 2005 so it should apply without offset warning.

Maybe can I propose to joint our effort ?

What remains to make it complete is the command line parser, allowing network options to be specified in a reasonable manner. See discussions some time ago regarding MAC addresses.

Regards
Henrik