qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] non-blocking disk IO

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] non-blocking disk IO
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:35:59 +0200

indeed, this was a quick and dirty hack :)
I just managed to compile pthreadGC2 statically...
pthread.h has to be modified to include extra
PTW32_STATIC_LIB info, like this:

#define PTW32_VERSION 2,6,0,0
#define PTW32_VERSION_STRING "2, 6, 0, 0\0"
#define PTW32_STATIC_LIB 1

I'll test it later today and will report realistic benchmarks
on windows hosts.

--
Christian