qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Updated BGR vs. RGB vga patch...

From: Leonardo E. Reiter
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Updated BGR vs. RGB vga patch...
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:44:56 -0400

Actually it should probably be made conditionally compiled for now, until the VGA architecture changes to something more efficient. Would you agree with that? That way, people who know they will need the hack can enable it at configure/compile time, and the rest will not be affected.

How does that sound?  I'd be happy to post an updated patch that does that.

- Leo