qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] No useful documentation.

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] No useful documentation.
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 22:22:48 +0100

On Wed, 2006-05-07 at 17:34 -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> Dan - Try reading. -Ben

Thank you, I did think of that, it didn't work. The documentation is not
particularly useful. In particular, it doesn't tell you how to actually
get an OS running under qemu, which, I'm sure, is the most typical use
case for qemu.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
  "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the